[R] Cream Text Editor

Jakson Alves de Aquino jaksonaquino at gmail.com
Sun May 24 02:16:39 CEST 2009

As pointed by JiHO the biggest disadvantage of using the plugin is that
R is running through a pipe and consequently it is less interactive.
Just a note: there is no need of <Esc> before <F9>. Almost all key
bindings work in insert, normal and visual modes.

The last version of the plugin allows the user to set the terminal
emulator in the vimrc and now all key bindings are customizable. The
details are in the plugin's documentation.

Please write, to me if you find bugs in the plugin.

Jakson