[R] Non-linear regression with latent variable

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Fri May 22 05:02:02 CEST 2009

      If you have the "RSiteSearch" package installed, you can do the
following:

library(RSiteSearch)
nrow(nll <- RSiteSearch.function("nonlinear regression with latent"))
HTML(nll)

      This just produced 8 hits for me.  If this doesn't solve your
problem, you might  try other search terms.  If all those fail, you
could write your own likelihood function and use the "maxLik" package.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer