[R] Save Cluster results to data frame

Christian Hennig chrish at stats.ucl.ac.uk
Mon May 18 14:05:03 CEST 2009

Hi Chris,

this isn't particularly a clustering question, is it?

Why don't you just take your clustering vector
(pam.output.object$clustering) and assign it to
a$clustering (given that a is the name of your data frame)?

And why don't you just define a new character/string vector and assign
the cluster names that you want to it using if or case?

Regards,
Christian