[R] creating a postscript file with two xyplots

Liati liats80 at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 03:33:22 CEST 2009

Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
This is exactly what I have done.
However, I would like to get the two plots next to each other (to use as one
figure).
At the moment the two plots are on two different pages.
my ps is set as:

postscript(file = "myRplot.ps",bg="transparent",pointsize=1.0,
	paper="special",width=8,height=8)

Can it be that it has something to do with the size of the paper?
Or is there some other parameter I need to set?
Thank you!!!
Liat.