[R] maxLik package

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Wed May 13 07:01:39 CEST 2009

      I don't understand.  The help page for "maxLik" says that if the
"grad" argument is 'NULL', "numeric gradient will be used."

      If this does not answer your question, please read the posting
guide "www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html" and provide commented,
minimal, self-contained, reproducible code illustrating something you
tried that didn't quite work.  I believe this will increase your chances
of getting more useful suggestions quicker.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves