[R] Partial Derivatives in R

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sun May 10 23:07:54 CEST 2009

      Have you considered genD{numDeriv}?

      If this does not answer your question, I suggest you try the
"RSiteSearch" package.  The following will open a list of options in a
web browser, sorted by package most often found with your search term:

library(RSiteSearch)
pd <- RSiteSearch.function('partial derivative')
pds <- RSiteSearch.function('partial derivatives')
attr(pd, 'hits') # 58
attr(pds, 'hits')# 52
summary(pd)
HTML(pd)