[R] RGoogleDocs

Farrel fjbuch at gmail.com
Sat May 9 01:26:27 CEST 2009

This is exactly the problem that I was having. I see that you (Duncan)
have updated from version 0.2-0 to  0.2-1. Cannot wait to try it. Do
you have a compiled version of it for easy use in a Windows
environment?

If this works it is going to be utterly amazing. Google forms allows
one to collect data directly in Google spreadsheets and if one can
read directly from there then R can be used to run the analyses in an
automated way.