[R] Create Pie chart from .csv file

DonkeyRhubarb michaeligoe at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:24:55 CEST 2009

Im more than happy to use a barplot, but at this stage time is just so short
I need something to show. I can find examples of plotting a line of numbers
that has been manually typed into R, but Im missing something to do it from
a CSV file.

The name of my csv file is OutputFromDB. Would you know what I need to enter
to get anything at all from this?

Many thanks again,

Michael