[R] R-help: grep in for loop using index - doesn't work

Mohan Singh Mohan.Singh at ucd.ie
Thu Mar 12 00:02:45 CET 2009

Thanks Phil.

That worked.

The apply(..) commands gives me a single 1/0 output for each column which
has the query item or not.

But I am looking to find the index i from the loop to extract that
particular value for plotting

I'll try to improve the data.frame part; I was not able to access the rows
with data (just started R), so I created individual frames for data

Cheers
Mohan