[R] output too large to display all

Christine Griffiths Christine.Griffiths at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Jul 6 17:34:57 CEST 2009

Hi R Users,

Hopefully a very simple solution, but I am stumped nevertheless. I am
running glmer in which the output is too large so that not all the
correlations are displayed. I expanded the max.print as recommended on this
website. However, this still does not allow me to see the relevant
information regarding the model fit (AIC etc), random and fixed effects. I
have not been able to find any similar posts.

I would be very grateful if someone could specify what I need to state in
order to view all the results generated from the model.

Many thanks in advance,
Christine