[R] problem with internal functions in Windows

Antonio.Gasparrini at lshtm.ac.uk Antonio.Gasparrini at lshtm.ac.uk
Mon Jul 6 12:50:19 CEST 2009

Dear R users,

I included 2 internal functions in the package 'dlnm', called 'mkbasis' and 'mklagbasis'.
Despite they are not meant to be called by the users, I included them in the namespace in order to make them available, keeping the process more transparent and giving the opportunity to change or improve them.

I included an help page 'dlnm-internal.Rd' to document them, and some examples in a package vignette I want to add.
The problem is that the link to this help page doesn't work in the version installed by the CRAN (eg. try ?mkbasis).
I checked the help pages for internal functions in other packages: some of them work (e.g. ?geepack::anova.geeglm), others don't (e.g. ?gam::.First.lib).

Any suggestions?
Thanks for your time

Antonio Gasparrini
Public and Environmental Health Research Unit (PEHRU)
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT, UK
Office: 0044 (0)20 79272406 - Mobile: 0044 (0)79 64925523
Skype contact: a.gasparrini