[R] RE xcel Macro Mode

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Wed Aug 5 13:23:23 CEST 2009

      Have you looked at RExcel and the RExcelInstaller package?

      There is now a companion book:  Heiberger and Neuwirth (2009) R
Through Excel: A Spreadsheet Interface for Statistics, Data Analysis,
and Graphics (Springer)?  Both Amazon and the Springer web site say it's
not yet available.  However, the Springer booth at the Joint Statistical
Meetings was selling copies Monday and maybe Tuesday until they ran
out.  I believe that both Amazon and Springer would take your order and
ship fairly soon.

      If this does not solve your problem I suggest you write directly
to Heiberger or Neuwirth.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves