[R] Question of "Quantile Regression for Longitudinal Data".

Helen Chen 96258011 at nccu.edu.tw
Mon Oct 27 02:59:28 CET 2008

Hi,

I am trying to estimate a quantile regression using panel data. I am trying
to use the model that is described in Dr. Koenker's article. So I use the
code the that is posted in the following link:

http://www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger/research/panel/rq.fit.panel.R

This code run perfectly. Then I want to know what the result means.The
result show $ierr,$it,and $time. What these estimators means in quantile
panel data?
And does $coef ,the coefficient estimators order by m*p + n elements?

Here comes my questions What do these estimators' mean in quantile panel
data? And does the coefficient, $coef, estimators order by m*p + n elements?

Thanks
I really would appreciate some suggestions.
Best
Helen Chen