[R] lme4 question

Lawrence Hanser larry at hanser.net
Wed Oct 22 23:57:03 CEST 2008

Re Doug's comment:

I apologize for being incomplete--I do know better.

I did explicitly include a data statement in the models, but didn't
write the model statements properly in my post.  Here are the actual
model statements:

mod1 <- lmer(y ~ category + subcomp + (1 | id), data=prepchiefs08rm)
mod2 <- lmer(y ~ category + subcomp + category*subcomp + (1 | id),
data=prepchiefs08rm)

Thanks.