[R] Gmane-interface

Oliver Bandel oliver at first.in-berlin.de
Sun Nov 16 23:05:17 CET 2008

Zitat von David Winsemius <dwinsemius at comcast.net>:

> When I look at that page and choose the "all messages with excerpted
> text" link, I get what appears reasonably up-to-date entries compared
> to what I get in my mail subscription. Have you considered the
> possibility that it is not Gmane which is "without update" but rather
> your knowledge of how to correctly use your browser that needs
> updating?

I used the reload buttonm as well as CTRL-R to look for new data.

I have here the latest date from 2007/09/10 at
http://www.mail-archive.com/r-help@stat.math.ethz.ch/maillist.html

When using the other archive, which was recommended to me, it was
up-to-date (even if slow, because there was mentioned it needs up to 10
minutes for an update).

> Generally there is some keystroke or button combination
> that forces a a browser reloading of a webpage.
[...]

But this does not help.

Ciao,
   Oliver