[R] Error in Quantile function

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Nov 13 23:32:48 CET 2008

Please show us what you get when you execute:

str(spead)
typeof(spread)
class(spread)

It is doubtful that either of your theories is correct. It's more
likely that spread is a more complex object than you realize. We need
to know what spread looks like to the R interpreter in the environment
where it is being called.

--
David Winsemius
Heritage Labs