[R] Agent-based social simulation and R

Simone Gabbriellini simone.gabbriellini at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:34:59 CET 2008

Tom,

I don't know if there are better ways, but this is the way I do:

I use Python for building the AB model, and RPy as an interface to R
for statistical analysis.
One of the best package for SNA in R is igraph, which has a nice
Python version.
But if you prefere statnet (which is great too), you can simply handle
it via RPy.

I've learned this strategy from Pietro Terna - http://web.econ.unito.it/terna/

hope it helps,
Simone Gabbriellini