[R] Simulate ARX model.

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Mar 27 04:23:07 CET 2008

      Have you tried the vignette:

            (dse <- vignette("dse-guide"))
            Stangle(dse$file)

      This should open "dse-guide.pdf" in Acrobat and create a file
"dse-guide.R" in the working directory.  The latter file should contain
the R commands used in the vignette.

      Do you really need the "innovations form" with 'u' driving both
the transitions and the observations?  If no, you may also want to
consider the 'dlm' vignette:

            (dlm <- vignette("dlm"))
            Stangle(dlm$file)

      Both of these vignettes describe simulations.

      If you'd like more help from this listserve, PLEASE do read the
posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html, especially
the part about providing commented, minimal, self-contained,
reproducible code.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer