[R] Interactive plot

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 19:30:50 CEST 2008

In ?playwith the third example seems pretty close to what you
want.  Here it is changed to correspond to your setup.

Remove the barplot line from calc since we don't want calc to do
any plotting and then try this:

library(lattice)
playwith(barchart(seq_along(result) ~ result,
	data = data.frame(result = calc(mat, c(alpha, vary[2])))),
	parameters = list(alpha = seq(2000, 3000, by = 10)))