[R] odfWeave learning resources

Max Kuhn mxkuhn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 14:47:23 CET 2008

> In general I try not to post questions to forums until I've tried my best to
> read about them in the available documentation.  I recently undertook a
> project that used odfWeave and have been very pleased with the package.
> But, the R help documentation suggests that there are more sophisticated
> things I can do - for example, with conditionally formatted tables.

> Can anyone point me to resources I could review to educate myself about the
> full capabilities of this lovely package?

The package directory has a sub-directory called "examples" with a few
different odt files in it.

One is called "formatting.odt" and has examples for tables figures and
other things. See the end of the document for the code to use odfWeave
on it. If you would like to contribute example files, please let me
know.

--

Max