[R] How to get Greenhouse-Geisser epsilons from anova?

Nils Skotara Nils.Skotara at uni-hamburg.de
Sat Dec 6 21:03:41 CET 2008

Thank you, this helped me a lot!
All within effects and interactions work well!

Sorry, but I still could not get how to include the between factor..
If I include D with 2 levels, then myma is 24 by 28. (another 12 by 28 for the
second group of subjects.)
mlmfitD <- lm(myma~D) is no problem,
but whatever I tried afterwards did not seem logical to me.
I am afraid I do not understand how to include the between factor.
I cannot include ~D into M or X because it has length 24 whereas the other
factors have 28...