[R] Unwanted carriage returns storing dataframes with dbWriteTable

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Aug 11 14:22:08 CEST 2008

Which package is this?  (Clearly DBI, not mentioned, but which backend,
and what OS?  I was unaware that there was a DBI package that works with
(Microsoft) SQL Server.)

Please note the 'at a minimum' information the R posting guide asked you
for.

Such questions are perhaps best asked on R-sig-db, with the requested
information and a complete reproducible example.