[R] Problem in using MASS

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Wed Aug 6 14:27:20 CEST 2008

Hi,

what does your R-prompt show when you just type:

urban$x

and hit ENTER.

The error message suggests that urban$x does not contain any numeric
elements. So either it is empty or it contains, for example, a factor-coded
(dummy-like) variable.

We will probably need more information to help you. Further, please follow
the posting guide and supply self-contained code, i.e. a code snippet that
reproduces the error you face, including a sample of your real or simulated
data.

Best,
Daniel

cuncta stricte discussurus