[R] 3d barplot in rgl

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 20:42:54 CEST 2007

Why do you want a 3d barchart?  They are generally a bad way to
present information as tall bars can obscure short bars, and it is
hard to accurately read off the height of a bar.  While adding
rotation can reduce some of these problems, why not create a graphic
that your viewers can take in with a glance?

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/