[R] looking for packages that visualize nucleotide sequence properties

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Wed Nov 28 04:33:39 CET 2007

Hi Jim,

I don't have an explicit example. But, most genome browsers have something
similar and much more sophisticated than what I am looking for: e.g.
http://www.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/contigview?seq_region_right=158821424&se
q_region_name=7&click_right=490&click_left=40&seq_region_left=1&seq_region_w
idth=100000&vclick.x=20&vclick.y=131
The problem I have with these representations is that they are all about ONE
gene/region. I want to be able to see less information but for multiple
genes. I haven't seen this for any of the data bases.

Thanks for your kind help.

Bernd