[R] Rgraphviz

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Fri Nov 16 08:34:08 CET 2007

Hi,
   Most likely you are mixing and matching things that do not play
nicely together.

Since you did not give us details on just what you did ("I have
re-installed", is so vague as to be of no value, please provide accurate
and complete descriptions of what you did when asking for help)

You can either choose to use the OS X binaries, in which case you must
also use the binary version of graphviz (available here:
http://r.research.att.com/#pkg)
or you can choose to install from source, in which case you must install
both graphviz and Rgraphviz from source (and that means you will need to
have the appropriate tools installed).

Loren Engrav wrote:
> Rgraphviz
>
> I cannot load it
> I have re-installed etc etc etc etc
> And cannot load it
>
> Message is
>
> 6): Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libgvc.3.dylib
>   Referenced from:
> /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/2.6/Resources/library/Rgraphviz/lib
> s/ppc/Rgraphviz.so
>   Reason: image not found
> Error : .onLoad failed in 'loadNamespace' for 'Rgraphviz'
> Error: package/namespace load failed for 'Rgraphviz'
>

> MacOS10.4.10
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Thank you
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]