[R] Data mining tools

Mark Difford mark_difford at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 23:55:58 CEST 2007

Hi Gérald,

I can't help you directly, but you haven't yet had a reply, so...

Googling, as you have found, will waste your time if you know more that you
Google for.  Clementine's quite unusual --- in the field of statistical
methods --- so target that.  Take the main Stats methods journals and search
them; or try something like CiteSeer:

http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/cis?q=clementine&cs=1

Motto: Always write it down, even if that's all you...end up spending your
time doing.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Mark.