[R] about scagnostics

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:13:59 CEST 2007

Hi Olivier,

You can call scagnostics either with two vectors, or a data.frame (in
which case it computes all pairwise scagnostics).

I just double checked to make sure I didn't accidentally misname the
vector of scagnostics in R, and it doesn't look like I did, so could
you please send me a reproducible example so I can look into it more
closely.

Thanks,

Hadly