[R] 2 problems with latex.table (quantreg package) - reproducible

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 10 19:47:26 CET 2007

The usual R-help etiquette recommends:

1.  questions about packages go to the maintainer, not to R-help.

2.  examples should be reproducible:  ie self contained.

if you look carefully at the function latex.summary.rqs  you will see
that there is a failure to pass the argument "..." on to
latex.table.  This
_may_ be the source of your problem if in fact your v1 and v2 were
summary.rqs objects, but I doubt that they are.

You might try caption = "".  More generally there are much improved
latex tools elsewhere in R; if you aren't making tables that are
specific
to quantreg, you might want to use them.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820