[R] export many plots to one file

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at intermountainmail.org
Thu Jan 4 19:09:22 CET 2007

The approach I would take (possibly due to ignorance of a better option)
is to export to the multiple .png files, then use a tool like
imagemagick to combine them into a single pdf file.

For a quick test I exported 3 graphs from R and called them test1.png,
test2.png, and test3.png.  The imagemagick command is then just:

convert test*.png test.pdf

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.