[R] dyn.load problem under linux

Domenico Vistocco vistocco at unicas.it
Sun Feb 11 23:12:28 CET 2007

Dear All,
thanks for your help. I have misreaded the error message (I am sorry).
The message of Phil Spector solved the problem.
I think it was posted out of the list: I copy it below (it could be
useful to someone else).

Thanks a lot,
domenico

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Domenico -
   Please read the error message more carefully.  The file R claims is
missing is libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3, which, in Ubuntu Edgy, is provided
by the package libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2 .  So

      sudo apt-get install libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2

should resolve the problem.
                                       - Phil Spector
                     Statistical Computing Facility
                     Department of Statistics