[R] plotting lda results

Silvia Lomascolo slomascolo at zoo.ufl.edu
Wed Aug 22 19:13:21 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I am trying to plot the results of a discriminant analysis done with
lda(MASS) but my groups appear in two different plots (in the same graphics
device) and I want to combine them in one plot. My code looks like:

BirdTrain.lda <- lda(Bdisperser~., data=BirdTrain.mx)
predict(BirdTrain.lda)
plot(BirdTrain.lda)

I have two types of Bdisperser, so I only get one linear discriminant
function. Can anyone please tell me how to combine the data in one plot?

I work with R 2.4.1 using Windows.