[R] Problems using "lm" in combination with "predict"

Frede Aakmann Tøgersen FredeA.Togersen at agrsci.dk
Mon Aug 6 07:59:43 CEST 2007

> My modelmatrix is of dimension  28x4
>
> Then I want to make use of the function predict because there
> confidence.intervals are include.
>
> My idea was:
>
> mod <- lm(y~Worktime+Vacation+Illnes+Bankholidays)
>
> newdate=data.frame(x=c(324,123,0.9,0.1))

Perhaps you want to specify newdate like this

newdate=data.frame(Worktime = 324, Vacation = 123, Illness = 0.9, Bankholidays = 0.1))?

Best regards

Frede Aakmann Tøgersen
Scientist

UNIVERSITY OF AARHUS
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
Dept. of Genetics and Biotechnology
Blichers Allé 20, P.O. BOX 50
DK-8830 Tjele

Phone:   +45 8999 1900
Direct:  +45 8999 1878

E-mail:  FredeA.Togersen at agrsci.dk
Web:	   http://www.agrsci.org

This email may contain information that is confidential.
Any use or publication of this email without written permission from Faculty of Agricultural Sciences is not allowed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Faculty of Agricultural Sciences immediately and delete this email.