[R] nlme

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Nov 19 19:48:10 CET 2006

      A more sensible option in my experience would be to transform the
parameter space to send the boundaries to +/-Inf.  Suggested reading for
'nlme' includes Pinheiro and Bates (2000) Mixed-Effects Models in S and
S-Plus (Springer) and Bates and Watts (1988) Nonlinear Regression
Analysis and Its Applications (Wiley).

      Spencer Graves