[R] install.packages saying the car package is not in therepositories

Jeremy Morris jeremydmorris at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 20:14:41 CET 2006

> Please re-read the entire message I sent you yesterday as it already
> answered this question. (Hint: The answer is in the R FAQ too.)

I couldn't find anything on the R FAQ's mentioning Debian
specifically.  And a simple search for 'upgrade' in the FAQ also
turned up nothing.  I even used Google to search for a way to upgrade
R using CRAN, with no relevant results.  After a little bit of
searching around the CRAN site I found this :

http://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/debian/README

Which was all the information I needed.  Thanks for all the help.

Jeremy