[R] Extracting R plots from MS Word

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 12:22:09 CEST 2006

Click the graphic, press ctrl-C to copy it to the clipboard and then
using ctrl-V paste it into mspaint or Xnview (free, find it via google) or other
graphics program and then save it from there.   Which program will
work will depend on the format of the image.

Another possibility is to save the Word file in HTML format.  In
Word, choose File | SaveAs and choose the Save As Type to be Web Page.
That will create an HTML file plus it will create a folder with
one file per image.