[R] High breakdown/efficiency statistics -- was RE: Rosner's test

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Jun 22 18:44:33 CEST 2006

Many thanks for this Martin. There now are several packages with what appear
to be overlapping functions (or at least algorithms). Besides those you
mentioned, "robust" and "roblm" are at least two others. Any recommendations
about how or whether to choose among these for us enthusiastic but
non-expert users?

Cheers,
Bert