[R] multivariate splits

Bálint Czúcz elatine at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 21:38:34 CEST 2006

Yes,
I am interested in tree-building algorithms that consider some
(linear) combination of the covariates during the splitting. Sorry if
I have not been clear enough.

There seem to be a large variety of methods (e.g. see
http://www.tigr.org/~salzberg/murthy_thesis/survey/node11.html),
I hoped that some methods might have already been developed as R packages...

Thanks for the suggestions.
Bálint