[R] Decimal series how to make.........

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 17:26:52 CEST 2006

I agree although if you use this construct a lot then you will
likely want to adopt the easier-to-write 0:10/10 style as an
idiom.  I find this is particularly the case with rq from the
quantreg package where its convenient to use it in
specifying the tau= arg:

library(quantreg)
data(engel)
rq(y ~ x, data = engel, tau = 1:9/10)