[R] Hunting for snow...

Brian Lunergan ff809 at ncf.ca
Sun Jul 9 02:53:25 CEST 2006

Evening folks:

I did an install.views of finance and econometrics and between the two of
them R reported 'FracSim', 'RDCOMClient', 'snow', 'VGAM', and 'segmented'
as missing dependencies. Now, I've managed to hunt down what appear to be
current zip file copies of all of the packages but 'snow'. Is there a
windows edition of the package out there someplace that will get along with
R v2.3.1 and if so, how do I find it?

Please and thanks...

--
Brian Lunergan
Nepean, Ontario

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0627-3, 2006-07-07
Tested on: 2006-07-08 20:53:28