[R] Editors which have strong/solid support for SWeave?

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 10:14:58 CEST 2006

Greetings!

I have a few colleagues who like the idea of Sweave, but have failed
to become enlightened monks of the One True Editor
(http://www.dina.dk/~abraham/religion/)

Are there any other Microsoft-centric editors or IDEs which have solid
support for writing SWeave documents (dual R / LaTeX enhancements
similar to ESS's support)?  Has anyone tried the folding editors which
support Noweb?

(the alternative would be brainwashing, but that is generally frowned upon ;-).

best,
-tony

blindglobe at gmail.com
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we can easily
roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).