[R] Calling R functions in Delphi

Francisco Zagmutt gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 21:09:29 CET 2006

If your only interest is the quantile function, you may consider
implementing your own version in Pascal.  Since R is open source you can
look at the source code here:
https://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/src/library/stats/R/quantile.R

And use the code as a guideline (I recommend reading the GNU license
before you use R for your own applications)

You can alway use the COM capabilities in R, available at
http://sunsite.univie.ac.at/rcom/

Try RSiteSearch("Delphi") for a few interesting threads on the subject.

Regards,

Francisco

Dr. Francisco J. Zagmutt
College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Colorado State University