[R] ggplot facet label font size

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 05:32:21 CEST 2006

Just sending this to you.  One thing that might be easy to do
yet give a lot of flexibility is to:

1. put meaningful names on the grobs.  Even with just this it would be
possible to do a getNames() in grid and then from inspection grid.edit
the appropriate one(s).
2. create a routine that retrieves grobs so one does not have to use
getNames with grep.

trellis.focus and friends do this in lattice.

Regards.