[R] where is eda library (Prof. Ripley's Exploratory Data Analysis Library)

Sundar Dorai-Raj sundar.dorai-raj at pdf.com
Tue Sep 13 18:16:12 CEST 2005

Three things:

1. Please do not hit the reply button to an unrelated topic and change
the subject. As the signature tells you, "PLEASE do read the posting
guide! http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html"

2. You are looking for the "eda" *package* and not a *library*.

3. Since "eda" is not on CRAN (just tried install.packages("eda"))
perhaps you can tell us what functions you're looking for. eda, which
I'm not familiar with, may have been merged with other packages or is
defunct. Either way, there may be alternatives out there that will
satisfy your needs.

Thanks,

--sundar