[R] Writing point pattern to a file

Ajit Chakrapani Warrier acwarrie at csc.ncsu.edu
Tue Oct 25 23:57:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

	I am trying to use the R package 'spatstat' for generating spatial
poisson point process graphs. I can create a point pattern using the
following commands:

	pp <- rpoispp(.01, win=owin(c(0,100),c(0,100)))

	and also view the resulting graph by:

	plot(pp)

	But how can I export the generated point pattern to an external file so
that I could use it as input for some network simulation
programs ? Also, it seems that the generated graph is different on each
invocation. Is there a way I could control this randomness, some seed
perhaps.

Thanks in advance,
Ajit.
--
Ajit Chakrapani Warrier
Graduate Student                     acwarrie at csc.ncsu.edu
Department of Computer Science       (919) 389 9737
North Carolina State University      www4.ncsu.edu/~acwarrie