[R] TRAMO-SEATS confusion?

dave fournier otter at otter-rsch.com
Sun Oct 16 19:20:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

For what its worth I had to hack some horrendous old
FORTRAN which I could not come close to understanding.
The main issue was to allow dynmically allocated arrays.
What I did was to run it through f2c to produce C++
code. Then I verified that it still worked. After that I replaced
the pointers with a vector class with optional bounds checking with an
overloaded [] operator so that all the old code would still compile.
Then I just checked out all the bounds violations until everything
worked and I was done.

     Dave

--
David A. Fournier