[R] bug checking

Parlamis Franklin fparlamis at mac.com
Wed Oct 12 06:02:09 CEST 2005

## Code was long, so I simplified it by creating vectors from scratch
so it would run as is.  Putative "bug" is still evidenced on the x axis

discount.factors.dates <- seq.dates(from="09/30/2005", to="09/30/2035")
rates<-seq(4.4, 5.2, by=0.0025);
plot(discount.factors.dates[1:length(rates)], rates,
      pch=18, las=1, bty="n",
      col="red", col.main="red",
      xlab="Date", ylab="Rate",
      ylim=c(min(rates)-(max(rates)-min(rates))/10,max(rates)+(max
(rates)-min(rates))/10))

## This is the output: