[R] accident modified dataset. How can I recovery it?!

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Thu Nov 10 04:10:16 CET 2005

Please do not post thrice, especially within 23 min of the first post.

Your problem is that cuckoos is located in DAAG package not the lattice
package. I am guessing that at some point you loaded DAAG in the initial
session but did not realise this on subsequent sessions.

Next time, search http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/nmz.html first.

Regards, Adai