[R] R demos

Jim Brennan jfbrennan at rogers.com
Fri Jun 24 17:46:26 CEST 2005

Thanks!
 I realized the datasets were not available, but not that they were in a
separate package. I have never had to load this package in previous versions
and assumed they were part of one of the default main packages.

An easy fix was to adjust my default packages in the Rprofile file to
include "datasets"
This is for those who don't know a file in the etc directory.

options(defaultPackages=c("utils"  ,"datasets",  "graphics" ,"stats",
"methods", "MASS", "gtools"))

Not sure how this happened as I never had to do this before.