[R] Anybody have a binary version of SJava for rw2001 (Windows)?

Antonio, Fabio Di Narzo antonio.fabio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 10:00:00 CEST 2005

On the omegahat site, you can read:
"There is currently no binary available for Windows. I hope to release
one wihtin a few weeks (i.e. near the end of September, 2004)."

You can ask to developers an "unofficial" binary version for you. Maybe
they have, or maybe they're esperiencing problems in building it, in
which case I fear you have to stand by a little more...

Antonio, Fabio Di Narzo.